Instagram

Monday 6 October 2014

HSBC Treetop Walk

Caught up with a friend of mine many Fridays ago, over a hike. Yes hiking! I know what you're thinking and no we're not mad! Though it sounds crazy, it was nice to catch up on each other's life and be surrounded in nature plus work-out at the same time. The sound of the crickets were therapeutic and it helped to be away from the hustle and bustle. The last time I was at the HSBC Treetop walk was eight years ago, (gasp! where has time gone?!) when I was a Girl Guide.

Love how spontaneous my friend was when I casually suggested going hiking! Yay to little mini adventures!






You cant really tell from this picture but this is an (unexpected and) extremely steep slope up!!






Loading
FINALLY MADE THIS HIKE HAPPEN!! WHOOP WHOOP ✌️😁

So on the other side of this, awaits a long flight of stairs!
My feet were all jelly halfway down due to the same continuous movement.



This hike back in August says it all:
Life is full of ups and downs before you will be rewarded (with a breathtaking view),
even then nothing is temporary.
Literally.
So yeah... deal with it aka life!

No comments:

Post a Comment