Instagram

Saturday 7 June 2014

Lovely letters: May

Admittedly, it's hard to keep up with the events occurring in my life which I'd like to pen down. I should probably stop doing nothing and channel my time wisely to get things like these done. But honestly, I get a whole lot of pleasure moping around and idling. There's just some sort of joy in that. Do you feel me?

Anyway, back in May I came across this snail mailing exchange, Lovely Letters and decided to join cos I've always loved receiving handwritten letters! I was paired up with Sarah.


The back of the envelop was plastered with cutesy printed washi tape which made all so excited and happy! 


2 comments:

  1. love this!! so cute.. i love washi tape! hope you had a wonderful experience with lovely letters last month. :) don't forget to link back so that other people can hear about it too! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the wash tape is so cute! So glad you also joined in on this fun snail mail project :) Maybe we'll be pair up next time ;)

    Hsiao-Ting (www.shoutingchow.com)

    ReplyDelete